Monday, June 2, 2008

Class Project

A few weeks ago I went and took pictures of all the kids in Alyssa's first grade class and then each of them did a scrapbook page. It was a fun project and after I realized I had all these pictures I wanted to do something for Alyssa's teacher for the end of the year..so I had some fun with photoshop and made an 8x8 collage with the pictures, had all the kids sign their names and then framed it. Several parents contributed towards a couple of gift cards and we are going to give it to her teacher tomorrow.

Alyssa only has seven days of school left and then she is all done with first grade...WOW! She has had a wonderful first grade teacher and we are going to miss her!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm still stealing this idea for Lauren for next year. Great job