Friday, June 6, 2008

Worn out


Miss Aubrey has had a busy couple of days. Playing with Blake and Kate on Wednesday evening and then no nap at daycare yesterday because they went to kindergarten graduation at school just wore her out. I let her watch a movie for a few minutes before we left for the soccer party last night and when we went to tell her it was time to go this is how I found her...a little power nap at 4:30 in the afternoon and she was good to go for the evening.
"Coach" with his team. They were a great group of kids! They all loved their little soccer trophies.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Too Cute, Aubrey. I love power naps.

Mommy Lion said...

Good thing we left those beads! *wink*
Thanks so much for a great evening. Wish we had longer to visit and play. Next time!