Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day. Hope all you Dads are having an enjoyable day! I would guess that my Dad is out working in his yard on this sunny day...
We had fun yesterday going to the horse races and out to dinner. Aubrey was feeling much better so it was fun to take off for the day. We have not been to the horse races in several years. It was fun but they seemed to take extra long between each race which made entertaining the girls a bit of a challenge. After the race Mark, Michelle and girls and the four of us went to Olive Garden for dinner (yum!) and Costco. We got home late last night so we ending up going to second service at church today and then got some pizza before heading home for the afternoon. Aubrey is napping, Lonnie and Alyssa are unclogging the drain in our bathroom, and I am going to work on packing. Good times...
3 comments:
nice title. I hadn't looked at yours today until after I did my post. See you later.
thanks for the compliment about the blog. Still trying to figure out what I like. We had a great time yesterday. Although all our a little tired today.
Sounds like a busy place around there! Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment