It was so warm at swim lessons today. Michelle and I kept getting our feet wet just to stay cool. Emma and Aubrey were entertaining themselves during Alyssa and Tori's lessons by taking pictures of each other. Aubrey didn't do too bad on this photo. The other 15 she took were not so good...oh well. Alyssa and Tori are both getting so brave in the water.
After dinner tonight Mark, Michelle and girls and Jim & Sharon came down for Raspberry Ribbon pie. This pie is my absolute most favorite pie!! I look forward to it every year. I think we all enjoyed it! ( I was thinking of you Mark M. if that helps at all)
Thanks to everyone for the nice birthday wishes, cards and gifts. I feel like I have had a few days of celebrating!!!
4 comments:
Thanks again for the awesome pie. To me that pie represents summer.
You make a girl covet! *wink*
Maybe if we time it just right we can pick one up on our way to catch our flight in August . . . hmmm....
Might just work! *smile*
Oh the things a girl would do for a ribbon pie!
Great picture Aubrey. Very brave mommy for letting her have the camera.
Thanks for the invite for the super raspberry pie. It was soooo good!!
We felt very special to be invited, Thanks!! Sharon
Post a Comment