Sharing 101
Each month when the Personal Scrapper kit arrives on my front doorstep I open it up and take a quick look before putting it back in the box. You see Michelle and I share the kit each month. We lay everything out on the kitchen table and take turns picking paper and stickers. We laugh about it every month...that even in our thirties we can still practice sharing. Now all I need to do is sit down and scrapbook so I can use all my cool new paper! Someday...
We met up with Lonnie, his parents, and some friends for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant tonight. Always yummy food. The guys were heading to a fight and the girls and I headed back home to watch a movie.
Loved the sunshine today. Hope it stays around.
1 comment:
Don't we look cute taking our turns. Now if only I get some of that cool paper used. Maybe this summer?
Post a Comment