Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I should be ironing

I got the iron out and hangers ready but it is just more fun to post on my blog than iron! We had another busy day today. If I look at the calendar summer will be here and gone before I even realize it. The blog is such a fun way for me to see the little things in each day. -smile-
Jerzy and Alyssa playing outside this afternoon. Alyssa loves her dog!!
Accessories are a girls best friend. Aubrey loves to put on all her jewels and talk on her 'phones' to her 'friends'.
Michelle was 'fixing' Aubrey at swim lessons today. I believe this is where she fixed her brain and made her super smart. Michelle is so good at entertaining Aubrey!

Aubrey also thought Emma's sunglasses were pretty cool. Alyssa has lessons at 4:30 and Aubrey's are not until 5:00 so she finds various ways to entertain herself and us while waiting. She always keeps us laughing.
We went to Emma's last softball game tonight. While I sat and watched Emma play Tori, Aubrey, and Alyssa were running through the field playing 'Superman'.

Guess that hits the highlights of the day so I better get started on the stack of ironing...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Blogging is way better then ironing. Thanks for the daily update. I love to know what my nieces are up to.