So we are all done with the first grade...well actually Alyssa is the only one attending school but our schedule sure revolves around school! I took Alyssa and the rest of the crew down to school this morning so we could take a few pictures in front of the school and with their teachers. We loved Alyssa's teacher this year and and will miss her!Alyssa has been talking for a couple of weeks now about having a last day of school party. She made invites for Lonnie, Aubrey and myself and made me a shopping list. She wanted to have an "appetizer dinner" and play the Wii while we snacked. It was really a lot of fun. We brought all of snacks out in the family room and ate while we played bowling on the Wii. She even picked flowers from the backyard for our centerpiece. We all loved her idea and may just have to do it again next year.
I love your blog! The header is so cute; that's the first time I've seen it. Thanks for "stopping by". Sounds like you have a party planner on your hands. Allie loves to play bowling on the Wii too...when are you all coming to TX. I know Christy and co. had a blast visiting with you. Ya'll have a good summer:)
3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. I brought two sad girls home from childcare today. Emma especially.
I love your blog! The header is so cute; that's the first time I've seen it. Thanks for "stopping by". Sounds like you have a party planner on your hands. Allie loves to play bowling on the Wii too...when are you all coming to TX. I know Christy and co. had a blast visiting with you. Ya'll have a good summer:)
Post a Comment