Finally, Aubrey's first day of dance class arrived. She has been wanting to take dance class for a year now, but we told her she had to be four before she could start class. Since she had watched so many of Alyssa's classes she already knew Teacher Beth and we all know how shy Aubrey is...not! She loved every minute of it and when Beth picked her to be the line leader today she just beamed. Keep the last Saturday in April open because I am sure she will be very entertaining come recital time.
7 comments:
Yeah Aubrey. Enjoy your dance class.
I look forward to see what Aubrey makes of her dance class. I see a star in the future.
What a cute little dancer!
Brings back memories! Beth was Shay's teacher. Enjoy these times, they fly by so fast!
I can hardly wait until the recital in April. I'm sure she will steal the show. :)
Sharon
That is something I would have really enjoyed the girls participating in. I would love to come watch her recital, remind me ok.
She is SUCH a cute little dancer. I am sure she will do something very embarrassing for the recital that will make you such proud parents:) YOU GO GIRL!!!
lin
Post a Comment