Fun! I've been wondering when I'd get to see the pics! ;)
Love the slideshow of pictures. You got some great ones of us all at the museum. Thanks again for a great time and having your camera with you at all times.
I think it is funny that we are all on here at the same time. Fun.
I love the crazy hair pictures. Looks like lots of fun!HH
you should show your husbands family on your blog
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fun! I've been wondering when I'd get to see the pics! ;)
Love the slideshow of pictures. You got some great ones of us all at the museum. Thanks again for a great time and having your camera with you at all times.
I think it is funny that we are all on here at the same time. Fun.
I love the crazy hair pictures. Looks like lots of fun!
HH
you should show your husbands family on your blog
Post a Comment