Back at the pool again yesterday. We just can't get enough of that place! Aubrey didn't use the life jacket very much yesterday..she just swims around on her own (in the shallow part)
Last night on our walk up the creek we found lots of ripe blackberries...yummy! I hope to get out and pick a bowl full this weekend. We all love fresh blackberries.
Tori, Aubrey, and Alyssa decided to cut through the field on our way back home. They were so proud of themselves for beating the rest of us home. The sunlight was just shining perfectly on them. There just aren't enough days around here that you can just live in your swimsuit!
Alyssa and Emma's eyes are so red because we have been doing so much swimming.
Great pictures. On our walk last night Tori reminded us where the field was that she had walked. She said they ran the whole way. I'm hoping to slow down these last days of summer break that are left.
Gotta love the fresh blackberries....they are a true taste of summer. Yesterday Kristina and I canned blackberry pie filling and a pie is in the oven as I write! It was great to see you last night too! HH
I really shouldn't read your blog! Makes me miss summer there! *wink* We have had some thunderstorms come through, so our temps are back down to mid 90's! Talk about living in your swimsuit!!! *smile*
4 comments:
Great pictures. On our walk last night Tori reminded us where the field was that she had walked. She said they ran the whole way. I'm hoping to slow down these last days of summer break that are left.
Sounds like another great evening. Lauren is VERY excitied about coming to visit. She wants to pack now.
Gotta love the fresh blackberries....they are a true taste of summer. Yesterday Kristina and I canned blackberry pie filling and a pie is in the oven as I write! It was great to see you last night too!
HH
I really shouldn't read your blog! Makes me miss summer there! *wink*
We have had some thunderstorms come through, so our temps are back down to mid 90's! Talk about living in your swimsuit!!! *smile*
Post a Comment