Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who is that?

It hasn't exactly been swimming weather yesterday or today but the girls still have swimming lessons so we still have to go to the pool. The little girl below is so cold after she gets out of the pool that I put on her swimsuit cover up or coat and then she completely covers herself up to try and stay warm while Alyssa finishes up her lessons. Any guesses???

5 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Too funny! Speaking of not swimming weather . . . I feel like we're with you guys: it's been raining for 3 days straight! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I don't think today will be any better. :(
Sharon

Lisa said...

Very cute. I'm sure they are wishing for indoors today. Have fun with an umbrella.

Christina said...

Aubrey looks so funny and adorable. - Ethan
Crazy! Crazy! Crazy! - Zebe
I'm glad you're my friend. - Kael

Anonymous said...

I love your posts...they are always so darling, creative, and make me smile =-)