Today I said goodbye to Curves since it is closing tomorrow (and I don't plan on getting up at 5:30a tomorrow). Michelle and I have worked out there for the past four years and it will be weird not to have our 5:30a visits/workouts. Today was also the girls last day of swimming lessons. They have had great teachers and besides work and home I have spent most of my time at the pool this summer!
(we went straight from swimming lessons to the school...note the dripping wet hairl)
Alyssa got to say hi to her teacher tonight at meet the teacher night. As soon as we made it back to the car she told me how much she liked Mrs H. She is totally excited about going to school on Tuesday now - that makes two of us! (Sorry Heather that we had to dash)Then we went to the Sundowner Safari dinner under the sky tonight. It was a beautiful setting and they had lots of animals out for us to see before they served dinner. I liked the porcupine, all the various lizards, and the cheetah. When we first arrived the elephants gave all of us roses...very cool!
7 comments:
One WAY busy night! The safari dinner sounds really neat! I love that Alyssa's teacher blogs . . .such a great way to get to know someone! *wink*
Wow you had a busy day. I will definitely miss our mornings even though I have not been so great this week or let's be honest any week this summer. I am looking forward to a great year. Hope to talk to you tonight.
Wow and I thought I had a busy life...this day of yours tops any I have had for a long time.
Bummer about Curves, but maybe you'll find another way to work out the mouth, mind, and body!
What a cute picture!!! I am so glad Alyssa will be in my class room. Teri REALLY loved her and I know I am going to too! It was kinda fun to get a hug from a partially wet kiddo....it was WAY TOO HOT in my room last night! I am gald you guys were able to squeeze in "Meet the Teacher" night into your busy evening.
How very cool that Alyssa's teacher has a blog. I'm sorry to hear about Curves. What will you be doing now? Glad to hear the dinner turned out better than you thought.
sounds like a fun day.
I am sorry that the curves is closing. I know you have liked that time with Michelle.
You can come work out at DFC with me!!! :~}
Post a Comment