Monday, August 18, 2008
Shopping
Michelle tells a great story of our trip and I will just add the photos. Thanks! We really had a fun shopping trip and visit with Matt and Christina and boys. The reality that school is starting in two weeks is setting in today. The girls are in their last session of swim lessons and Alyssa has all her school clothes ready and even picked out what she was going to wear on the first day of second grade! Here are a few pictures. I have more to add tomorrow but I should probably get some sleep.

Aubrey LOVED to listen to Emma's Ipod. She would hold the headphones so they would stay.

You know you have been shopping too long when you are playing tops on the floor at Old Navy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks again for taking so many pictures. I love the picture of Aubrey with the headphones. You will make her day that she will have her own soon.
You sure got some cute photos. I know the girls had a great time. These are memories they will never forget.
Sharon
Glad you had a great time shopping and visiting. I saw your comment on my blog and let's say I spent a little more then $11 at IKEA.
Hey that was the face that I showed Emma during some down time when she was in my class. :-)
Jason
How fun to have shopping buddies! Glad it was so much fun! I am kind of excited about those days ahead! *smile*
Too bad you didn't have a video of Aubrey singing "Burnin' Up!"
Post a Comment