Monday, August 25, 2008

When Aubrey has the camera....


This is the picture I found on my camera tonight after Aubrey snapped a few pictures at the pool today. She was in one of her crazy, silly moods. She named the big freckle on her nose Katelyn. She names everything Katelyn these days....not sure where she got that from!

9 comments:

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

What a cute picture. Only Aubrey would name a freckle.

Michelle said...

I just love that girl. She is always finding a way to make me smile. Love that she would name her freckle.

Lisa said...

Lauren's Cabbage Patch kid is Katelyn but no freckles. Silly Aubrey.

Mommy Lion said...

LOVE IT!!! Blake needs someone like Aubrey! *wink*

busymomof4 said...

That is original for her to name a freckle. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

So when does she get her own camera? I think it was a great close-up of katelyn the freckle. Thanks again for a great weekend.

Brandi said...

I think Katelyn is cute!! :~}

Christina said...

Simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I must have missed this post...I seriously had to laugh out loud! What a sweet silly girl!