This has been an especially long week. I am looking forward to a good nights sleep! Today I left a little after 8(am) and got home a little after 9(pm). The girls spent the day with Papa, Grandma and Penny dog. They had lots of fun...Alyssa even told me she learned how to drive Papa's truck and four wheeler and when she gets older I won't have to worry because she already can drive at the age of seven...
After a busy day at work, Michelle and the kids met up with me and we all went to Sonic. So happy to finally have one here. We ate outside and got our food fast so we even had time to do a little bit of school clothes shopping before heading over to the church for our last night of VBS. I was just tired tonight and so were the kids. We had a fun week...but I am glad it is just one week!
4 comments:
I can't believe you had time and energy to blog last night after such a busy day and week.
I can hardly wait to see Alyssa in person. Her hair cut makes her look so much older in the pictures. Cute pictures, by the way.
Sharon
Hey there Miss Cheryl.
Thanks for the comment. I felt bad because I couldn't keep her with us, so I am glad that she had fun. I love the little people. They just have so much energy!
Sleep was good!! :~}
Thanks for a fun evening. Sonic was good fun. Sleep was the best.
Hope you had a great sleep. Glad VBS was good and now done.
Post a Comment