Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Friends


Since I was pretty caught up on my current layouts I decided to go back and create this layout from Mother's Day. I love this picture of Michelle and I with our girls. When Michelle and I started hanging out together she was pregnant with Emma and now we have four little girls! Who would of thought? I always wonder how different it would have been if we had four little boys. I love watching the girls grow up together...though it seems to be happening so fast.


8 comments:

busymomof4 said...

Great layout. It is great you get to be together as your children grow up.

Lisa said...

The 4 little boys would have been in the water not sitting nice for a picture. Hee Hee.

Mommy Lion said...

I don't think you would have time for scrapbooking with 4 little boys and I know you would not have as willing posers! *wink*

Okay, so the hubs downloaded a 30 day trial version of PS Elements. I've got 28 days left . . . I may need a phone tutorial! *smile*

Christina said...

If you ever wanna try 3 boys, let me know! :)

Jessica said...

I love the picture of the 6 of you.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

That is a great picture. Cherish those times you have together because all too quickly they are gone. The girls grow up too fast.

Michelle said...

Love the layout. I don't think we would be keeping up with 4 boys. I sure cherish the friendship we have.

shannon said...

Amazing blog - spent loads of time getting to reacquainted with your family! Thanks for the access.