A Great Sunday
Today was just a great day. After church we met up with Lonnie's parents to celebrate Gerald's birthday. The girls had made him cards and are always excited to see their Grandpa. We enjoyed brunch together and as always left with very full stomachs!
After we got home from brunch and finished up a few things around the house we had Emma and Tori come down to play. It was crisp outside but just beautiful so the four of them could play outside all afternoon. They worked on fixing up their secret fort, making that special stew, and just having a wonderful time together. Alyssa and Aubrey needed a bath after the girls headed home but they both kept saying how they had such a great day! I got the cars washed while they all played (so nice that the girls entertain each other) and Lonnie worked on a table and chairs for their fort. I was very impressed with his table and chairs he made out of wood scraps! I'll have to take pictures of those as soon as they are all done.
5 comments:
What a good dad thing for Lonnie to do. I imagine the girls will get great enjoyment out of this place. Nice they entertain each other. Sounds like things you once did.
I'm happy to here that you had a great day! We had a great day also all of us went outside after church and got lOTS done.:o)
The girls had a great time. They continued to talk about the fort and how much fun they had. Thanks for inviting them down. They can't wait until next time.
I can't wait to see pics of the table and chairs! Where is the fort at?
Love that they can entertain themselves. I look forward to having both my kids do that. What a great day.
Post a Comment