Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Special Recipe

For years Alyssa and Tori have been making 'stew' out of sticks, rocks, leaves, mud, etc. They have even got in trouble a few times for making such a mess with it in our backyard. Now that they are older and wiser they thought it would be better to make stew in the field. They were have a grand time out in the field until it got dark and they had to come in. I am sure they could hook you up with their special recipe if you would like??

While I was on the phone last night Aubrey asked if she could use my camera. Since it meant she would leave me alone for a couple more minutes I said sure and these are just a few of the 26 pictures she took! Gotta love her....I would guess she was having a good time.

7 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Thanks for toughing it out with me last night! It was good to catch up in the verbal communication world. *smile* Those pics of Aubrey are a hoot!!!

Jessica said...

I love the pic's of Aubrey. She is so cute!

I think I will pass on the special recipe. :)

Lisa said...

maybe that is a recipe is one I could make. Love the Aubrey pictures.

Nana's Journal said...

Aubrey's pictures are soooo cute! You know that she's the reason I went on a few "new" rides in California Adventure?! She's so brave! I will pass on the recipe too! LOL

Christina said...

You'd better watch out or Aubrey will be stealing your thunder in the photo department.

Michelle said...

I too often get many self-portraits of Emma when she has the camera. Too funny. I love the layout you did with the girls and their special recipe. Maybe they will grow up to be great chefs.

busymomof4 said...

How refreshing to see there are girls out there making that special stew...for awhile I thought that was only something boys would do. I was more of a "pie" maker when I was younger.
Maybe Aubrey will have a future in pictures.