I've Been Tagged
So Christy tagged me in this fun little blog game. I went and found the fourth picture from my fourth album (since I had Alyssa). I guess I just think they are cuter than some of my b.k (before kids) photos. This picture above is Alyssa and Emma in August of 2002 at Sharon's (Michelle's mom) house. We were canning pears and making applesauce. I do believe this was my first time ever canning anything and I think I have only done it one time since. We had so much fun and Sharon was so patient with Michelle and I while we attempted to be helpful. Alyssa is almost 20 months old in the picture and Emma is little over three. Wow...now they are on their way to being 8 and 10.
Thanks Christy tagging me..lots of fun and good memories. I tag Lisa, Jessica, Heather, and Kathy.
5 comments:
WOW! Time sure flies. It seems such a short time ago that we were here doing the canning. The girls sure look cute.
WOW! I remember that little Alyssa just like it was last year! How fun to be reminded of days gone by! Thanks for playing! *smile*
OH MY GOSH! Alyssa is just absolutley DARLING!!! She still is, but boy she looks so sweet in that picture!!!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Love the picture of the girls.
This was a fun blog game, I do love to look at pictures!!!
Thank you for the tag...It was lots of fun!!
Cute photo of the girls:)
Post a Comment