Saturday, November 1, 2008

A tale of a Hippie, Dorothy, Snow White, and a Princess

Halloween was filled with lots of activities. It is a fun day but everyone was very tired last night. Alyssa got to dress up for school and Aubrey and I went to her classroom party in the afternoon. Then Michelle brought pizza over and we ate and finished getting ready for the evening. Everyone needed the final touches...mainly sparkles and getting Alyssa's wig on. After we were all ready we took a few pictures out front and even had a few trick or treaters before heading out. We made a few quick stops in town, a stop at Alyssa's teacher house, and then on to church for the trunk or treat. Lonnie and Mark were already at church and had been giving out candy for awhile when we arrived. The weather was so nice last night...I don't love a super cold Halloween! The girls ended up with way too much candy (Aubrey said she is bringing you some Grandpa G) and had a great night.



8 comments:

Lisa said...

Amazing layouts. I'm going to need to try harder. The costumes looked great. I think everyone was thankful for the nice weather.

Michelle said...

Way to step up the layouts and inspire us all to try a little harder. They are beautiful. Thanks for a fun evening.

Mommy Lion said...

Praisn' Jesus for the great weather! Your layouts are awesome . . . I'm still learning and not fast enough to get pages done for a recent post!

I'm so ready for the year both my kids will pose or at least look at the camera at the same time! I think that will make scrapping more fun too! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time! Sometimes I do miss those days. Only sometimes!!

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes The girls look great.
-lindsey

Anonymous said...

We loved the costumes. All the children looked very cute. It was good it fell on a Saturday so they had the weekend to recover. Keep up the great layouts, I'm saving yours and Lisa's.

busymomof4 said...

Love the layouts. The girls all looked great.

Jessica said...

I love your pictures and the layout looks great too. All of the girls look so good. How fun for the kids to get to go to Heather and Jason's. I love the idea of the trunk or treat how fun.:)

Have a good weekend!!!