Through The Years
It was so much fun to look at the picture of Alyssa and Emma from a few years ago that I thought it would be fun to do a collage of Alyssa over the last few years. They are all pictures from the month of September starting from when she was 20 months old to now when she is almost eight. She sure is growing up fast! If I would ever give advice to a new mom it would be that you just can't take too many pictures...I am so glad I have so many!
I would like to put together a similar collage for Aubrey on a different night. This is just a picture of Aubrey from Sunday. Michelle and I got some new fun stuff from designer digitals and I wanted to try it out.
10 comments:
I would give the same advice to a new Mom take LOTS of pictures. kids grow up so fast it is fun to look back at all the photos.
The picture layout looks great!!
I am with you on the not being able to take too many pictures. I have lots. Love the layouts and I look forward to trying something like that.
I love the collage of Alyssa that you did! You're so talented, I'm jealous! I so enjoy looking at your pics of your kids. It was fun catching up after I got back from vacation! Looks like you went to Cabella's? Jeff's favorite place!!
I agree. You can never have too many pictures. Love the layout of both girls. How fun to see how Alyssa has grown. Great idea to use the template for through the years. I will have to steal it.
Love the pictures!
Awesome! I hope to learn a little more digital stuff :) Your girls are adorable!!
again I am jealous, I think I need a lesson from you all!!
What a cute way to put up lots of pics...and so cute! Destiny's Nana...
I cannot believe how big my nieces are. Any hope for another baby? Just thought I should ask sense you like taking pictures so much and love your kids so much :)
Auntie Inny
Love it! The collage of Alyssa is great. Keep posting layouts . . . I need the inspiration and ideas! *wink*
Post a Comment