

I thought that would be a fitting title this being an election week and all. Since we live in Oregon though Lonnie and I have already voted. Anyways this voting is not so serious. As you may have noticed I have been having tons of fun playing with digital scrapbook layouts. Last night and today I created these two layouts of Aubrey (using the same pictures..just in case you were wondering) and I thought it would be fun to vote on which one you like the best...just for fun.
Thanks so much to all of you for sharing your Halloween photos. Everyone looked great!
11 comments:
I like the 2nd layout the best, although I do like both. We must not be getting much done.
I like the square one the best. I wanted to say I decided before I looked at the comments.
Without looking at the other comments, I am voting for #2.
#2 . . .
But I really like the circle look!
Are you sure you can't just come down for a weekend digital scrapbooking tutorial!?! *wink*
I like the 2nd picture better. It just looks a little neater. I don't know why.
Wow, that is definately a tough choice to make...they both are great. I would have to say I like the square one better, it seems like something is missing on the circle one to me.
I like #2 also it looks like you have a winner!!! Good job on both of them.
I too prefer #2 as it fills the page, and the pics are bigger. She is cute in whatever setting, but in this case bigger is better.
Hi Cheryl!!
I like the 2nd one best...
Great seeing all of you on Saturday
For whatever it's worth, I like #1 better! (but then what do I know about scrapbooking!!)
I like the first one...
just to be different :~}
Post a Comment