Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Heart Photoshop

This is the one Michelle and I made together after watching the tips on circles.
These were the two I tried out this evening....

I have had Photoshop elements for a couple of years now but I am just now figuring out how it really works. Michelle and family came over for dinner tonight and after dinner the boys watched the football game, the girls played, and Michelle and I sat down and played with Photoshop. She had figured out a couple of new tricks today by watching the tutorials at Creating Keepsakes. So we watched a few of them and then gave them a try. We had to go back and watch one twice before we got it. I could spend a lot time playing with all this fun stuff. Thanks for all the tips Michelle.

8 comments:

busymomof4 said...

How fun...I like the ideas you are using.

Michelle said...

Wow - your layouts turned out great. I love the rainy day one. I see we are going to bed late. Today could be a fun one.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I love your new layout. The pictures are great!! Aubrey is such a kick.

Lisa said...

Love the new layouts. I'm going to need to see what I can figure out.

Christina said...

Perhaps you can join Michelle and help me out this week too????

Anonymous said...

You two are blogging geniuses! Trying to figure out that kind of thing overwhelms me! It looks so great.

Jessica said...

Looks so good!!!:)

keri said...

These look fantastic! Don't you just love digital scrapbooking??!!! No mess!!! ;)