Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catch up (part 2)

Looking good in their shades.

Notice the white spot on Lonnie's shoulder...I sprayed suntan lotion on his head and it dripped from his head to his shoulder...proof the stuff works. Next time I will work on a better design :)

We played mini golf on Sunday morning. The girls did pretty good but got tired towards the end.


I actually had a few more pictures to add to my last post but dinner was ready and we needed to get going tonight. Lonnie's grandparents kept Jerzy for us while we were gone and we were heading out there tonight to get her. Jerzy had a great time out there....THANK YOU!!! After a bath she curled up and went to sleep on the couch. I think she was worn out from all her playtime with Little Dude.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!! I can't believe that white spot on Lonnie's shoulder. I guess that stuff really work. :)
Sharon

Mommy Lion said...

Too funny the white spot! I think you should work on a ducks logo! *wink*