On the road again
I feel like we have spent a lot of time in the car this week. We head to work in the morning then head back home, then to swimming lessons, and finally to VBS in the evening. Dinner has been in stages this week since we haven't been home long enough to make an actual meal. Oh well...we all know how much I love to cook.
Swimming lessons are going great. Aubrey even did a little bit of swimming by herself today. She was so proud of her accomplishment. There are just three girls in Alyssa's class so she is getting a lot of swimming in. I think we are going to do one more session in a few weeks and then be done for this year.
In the car this morning on my way to work.
The whole gang on our way to VBS this evening. Michelle and I take turns driving.
2 comments:
Alyssa's hair looks great. It's good to stay busy but maybe you will need a rest next week
I love Alyssa's hair. It really does make her look older. It sounds like you need a vacation after this week.
Sharon
Post a Comment