Friday, July 18, 2008

Primping



Some days I really worry about what Aubrey will be like when she is a teenager!! Last night was one of those times. She was in the bathroom spraying down her hair with water and combing it just right. (Things Alyssa has not ever done) She was so proud of herself for fixing her hair just right.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you may need to be a bit nervous. Lauren has never done that. Aubrey is a very special little girl.

Mommy Lion said...

I feel your pain! Kate has never primped herself, but she always heads to the bathroom after dressing to get her hair done! I'm pretty sure "BOW" was one of her first words!

Brandi said...

I'm thinking you are going to have to invest in some big mirrors!! :~}
She is tooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I've told you before, she's your Shalyn!!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is going to be a trend setter. She will be the teenager that the other girls will look up to. Good luck! :)
Sharon