Mommy and Aubrey
This evening it was just the two of us. Someone gave Mark tickets to the races so Lonnie and him met up after work today and are still at the races as I type. Aubrey has been loving all this attention. Tonight we had waffles for dinner, she played while I packed, we went on a walk with Michelle, Emma, and Tori and then came back home and took a bubble bath. When I tucked her in she told me how much fun it was to just have the two of us here! I think when you are the second child there is always a sibling around and so when it is just the little one they love the attention. I have really enjoyed this week of spending lots of time with Aubrey but I am ready for Alyssa to come back home tomorrow.
Speaking of packing...I have most things packed and ready for us to leave again Sunday morning. I am so looking forward to being at the lake with our friends Mindee and Johnny and their kids along with Mindee's parents. It is always such a fun and relaxing few days. Here is some pictures from last year.
3 comments:
Thanks for the nature walk this evening. Tori always love the time together when Emma is gone. Have a wonderful time at the lake.
What a fun week for Aubrey! It worked out great with shots and all! *wink* I think Kate will need some weeks like that in life. I think once we get the whole communication thing down, life will be so much better! That was a rabbit trail! Anyway, have a fun weekend. . . looking forward to pics!
I'm glad Aubrey was able to enjoy her week. We loved having Alyssa with us. Have a great time at the lake.
Post a Comment