We actually stayed home all weekend..and it was so nice to get lots of things done. On Friday night I started the process of giving the girls each their own room. It meant taking all the toys out of the playroom and putting them in the living room and then dividing them up and putting them in each of the girls' room. After cleaning out a ton of stuff I finally finished up today. They are each liking their own space though Aubrey keeps sneaking into Alyssa's room...no surprise there.
Last night we went down to the park around 8:00 to watch the fireworks. We had to wait in line for an hour to get our fried bread...it was worth the wait. After we got our fried bread we went back to our spot and waited for the fireworks to start at 10:00. They were really good!
Today after church we went to Lowe's to get a couple of yard things and since I now have my little camera in my purse I can even take pictures of the girls in Lowes! Now you never know where I might snap a photo. We got our stuff and headed home to work in the yard and finish up our housework. It was nice to get lots done since VBS starts tomorrow and so we won't be home much this week...
3 comments:
it feels good to get things done, doesn't it??
Good job, I bet the girls' rooms are great, you always do things with style!
You will have to send pictures of the finished project. Sounds like a productive weekend.
We really hated not being there for the fireworks this year. I hope you enjoyed them for us too.
Sharon
Post a Comment