Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer festival

Aubrey didn't even hesitate about going off the diving board today.



The Summer Festival started this evening in town so we decided to walk down their after dinner and check things out. My favorite parts of the Summer Festival are the fried bread and the fireworks they have on Saturday night. Alyssa got a snow cone , Aubrey got cotton candy and they went on the big bounce house before we walked back home. I am going to have my fried bread on Saturday evening while we wait to watch the fireworks. Was a perfect evening for being out...not too hot or too cold.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I miss going to the Summer Festival. It was always a good time. Now I want fried bread.

Michelle said...

I can't believe I didn't even get any fried bread. Enjoy the fireworks Saturday night. I will miss seeing them. :(