Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray


Hip Hip Hooray Lindsey came to stay! Lindsey came down on Sunday night to spend a few days with us before she heads to visit her friend in Mexico for the next three weeks. The girls were so excited to see here. Aubrey was calling Lindsey on her cell phone Sunday evening to see how close she was. They had a great day yesterday. Lindsey took them to swim lessons and entertained them all day. Lonnie and I met after work yesterday to go see the new Batman movie. It was kind of freeky but really a good movie.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

There are times I wish there were more Lindseys. Enjoy her.

Brandi said...

I am glad you had date time, that is really important to have. Hope you enjoyed the movie.

Michelle said...

Glad everyone had a good time with Lindsey. I know your girls thoroughly enjoy when she comes to stay.

Mommy Lion said...

That's a great pic! I know the girls love their Lindsey! I'm not sure I'm up for the batman movie . . .but I did enjoy Hancock! *smile*
Oh, and love the new header! Did you play on scrapblog too?!?