Our church service this morning was outside at the park...it couldn't of been a more beautiful morning. We all sat in lawn chairs and the girls played on a blanket. After we got home from church/picnic and Alyssa's friends birthday party we got a few things done around the house before heading down to the creek for a walk. This will probably be one of our last for this year. The water was nice and after much coaching/encouraging they took a little swim.
I love the difference in the pictures of the girls. They have such different personalities. Sorry that summer is ending but glad it comes around again.
6 comments:
Love the pic of Aubrey in the water -looks pretty chilly! The way the sun hits Alyssa's hair is really cool!
Thanks for suggesting the walk. The pictures turned out really great. After a shower and some ice, I am feeling much better.
beautiful pictures,
the girls are always gorgeous....
Sad to see summer end, but you certainly know how to get the most out of it. Cute pics of the girls. Wish we were there.
I love the difference in the pictures of the girls. They have such different personalities. Sorry that summer is ending but glad it comes around again.
Aubrey has the most animated faces. I love it!
Post a Comment