Concentration
Aubrey just loves dance class. I was so surprised after class this week when her teacher said she was quiet and just seemed to concentrate so much on what she was doing. For those of you who have spent any time with Aubrey knows she talks a lot and is always moving from one fun thing to the next. She also was super good in Alyssa's classroom yesterday. I help out on Thursday afternoons and so Aubrey got to do PE with them. She loved every minute of it and did a good job of listening! There is hope for kindergarten next year!
5 comments:
She looks so cute and like she is really listening. She will do great next year.
It's all about what SHE wants to do . . .I'm learning this with my sweet Kate! *smile*
She will be one of those girls that excels in what she wants to do because she has such excitement and lives life to the fullest. She looks adorable
You can sure tell that she is really concentrating and trying to do exactly as the big girls are doing.
What a cute picture. I am anxious to see her at the recital. :)
Sharon
I genuinely love both of your girls. They are both so sweet, but so different from each other. Jason and I get a kick out of Aubery's big personailty for such a little person. I sure hope Alyssa's tummy is feeling better this morning. See you tonight!
Post a Comment