Monday, September 22, 2008

Free to Ride!!!

Look at her go! After dinner tonight we thought we would give the two wheels one more try. We had worked with Aubrey two nights last week and she was doing okay. Tonight though, Lonnie gave her one push and off she went! She rode her little bike for a couple of minutes and then she was on to the bigger bike. She was riding all over the place and loved being able to ride with the big girls. Way to go Aubrey!

.........edited 9/23 to include this video (the ones I took last night didn't turn out) .......................................................

Okay, so Lonnie and I really like sushi....and so does Alyssa! And I love when he brings it home for dinner. Just the two of us went to the sushi place a couple of times before we took the girls one night. We thought they would just eat the teriyaki chicken but Alyssa wanted to try Lonnie's salmon roll. Aubrey sticks to the chicken and rice but we love that Alyssa is such an adventurous eater.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aubrey!!! I guess I should take off Jacobs training wheels.;o)
Jessica R~

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, what a natural, two tries and off she goes?

I love your page, you did such a great job, and today's post with the picture collage, you need to give lessons!!!

Michelle said...

Great job Aubrey!!! Thanks for sharing with us such a great moment. We were glad that we could be there. You'll be jumping off the curb in no time.

Lisa said...

Way to go Aubrey!!! I'm very proud of you and hope it will help Lauren feel she can do it also.
Please don't have sushi next time I'm down.

Christina said...

Way to go Aubrey! You and Kael will have to go for a bike ride together next time we get together!

Anonymous said...

We are sooooo proud of Aubrey and how well she can ride. Pretty amazing to be so good at 4. We look forward to a demonstration in person.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, b/c the other day Alyssa was telling me that she REALLY likes to eat sushi...I thought she was really brave....and a little crazy! I am really proud of her!! I love the wide smile on Aubrey's face while riding...I think she was smiling the whole time of the video.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Aubrey looks like a pro that has been riding a long time. I can't believe how good she is.

Mommy Lion said...

YAY, AUBREY! And good for Alyssa! I actually tried sushi last month for the first time. Not my fav, but I at least I tried something new! *smile* Glad Alyssa is willing so much earlier! *wink*