A couple of months ago we had some family photos taken by a local photographer. As she was taking pictures of my family the girls were jumping on the couch behind us. I had her stop taking our photos for a minute and that is when she captured this... (she was not hurt and we all had such a good laugh) I finally got these pictures in a frame this past weekend and they make me smile every time I walk by.
Such fun photos! How did she get one going off the back while the other was going off the front? Thanks for the forward of Animal School - I really needed it today!
6 comments:
How cool she caught that moment! Pop always says take tons of pics . . . you'll never know what you might capture! *smile* Thanks for the smile today.
I'm still impressed that Serena was able to capture that. What a great memory.
Such fun photos! How did she get one going off the back while the other was going off the front? Thanks for the forward of Animal School - I really needed it today!
Wow...is that Alyssa with long hair?
What cute pictures. They look like they are having a great time!
Sharon
You're right. Those pictures do put a smile on my face. I needed that today.
Post a Comment