Thursday, September 25, 2008

Walking, Biking and Cheering

Love this picture of Alyssa, Destiny, and Jacob walking to school. Alyssa walks down to school with them in the morning and loves her extra play time with her friend Destiny. (thanks Jessica)
Aubrey is now taking passengers along for her rides. Baby fell out a few times but enjoyed the ride.
* * * Thank you to all of you that left such nice comments about Aubrey and her bike riding. I read them all to her and she loved hearing them.* * *
So Aubrey really wanted to try and ride on the sidewalk. She would try and turn and go on the sidewalk but she kept crashing into the fire hydrant. What I love about Aubrey though is that instead of crying or getting mad she thinks it is hilarious that she keeps crashing into the fire hydrant and poor baby keeps falling out. She'll get it...after all this was just day two of bike riding.
The girls have been taking a couple day cheer camp at the high school this week. Aubrey and Tori were in the 'little girls' group and Tori was so kind and helpful to Aubrey on her first day since Tori had done cheer camp before and Aubrey had not. Tonight Aubrey had no fear and was having a grand time. No pictures of Alyssa since she didn't want to do cheer camp this time.
On a completely different note Ali Edwards is going to be doing another week in your life project via her blog. Michelle and I did this a couple years ago after she gave us a couple of kits and had so much fun. I hope to try it again this next week.

7 comments:

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

The picture of Tori and Aubrey is adorable. I can't believe how much Aubrey is looking more and more like Alyssa. Aubrey is doing great on her bike. What other kid would laugh after running into a fire hydrant?

Mommy Lion said...

Love the laughing!

Lisa said...

I love Aubrey's face in all pictures.

Anonymous said...

hummmm...cheer camp! That explains why Aubrey kept waving her hands and arms like she did yesterday in PE!

Michelle said...

The girls did such a great job tonight. Aubrey was adorable. Thanks for the picture of Tori, she enjoyed being with Aubrey.

Brandi said...

Your post is great, I love the laughter of little Aubrey, she is such a joy!!

Anonymous said...

The kids love walking/running to school each morning.:)

For Aubrey~ You are doing so GOOD on your bike and your baby looks like she is having lots of fun...Are you going to give Jersey a turn???HaHa:o)
Jessica R