Sunday, September 14, 2008

No Mommies Allowed





Lonnie and the girls and Mark and his girls headed out Friday afternoon for our churches father/child camp out. They all had a great time. I think that Emma and Alyssa spent a lot of the weekend taking pictures because between my camera and Michelle's camera we have over 500 pictures! Needless to say it was hard to choose just five. They were dirty, ate lots of good food and candy, and played hard. Aubrey has been asleep for almost three hours as I write this. Michelle and I managed alright with out the husbands and kids around! We had a great shopping trip yesterday and when I cleaned the house it stayed that way.

For lots more great photos check out the slide show Michelle and I put together on her blog!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I just deleted 131 blurry pictures from the 364 that Emma took. We will soon post some of our favorites. Glad everyone had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Where was the campground they stayed at? It looks really beautiful as seen in the backround of the pic.

Lisa said...

May I just say I'm still jealous that you got a weekend to yourself. I get a week to myself, oh wait I still have the kids.

Brandi said...

I want to go on one of your shopping trips...I am way envious.
:~}