Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day

We went up to my parents house on Saturday to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. Lots of fun to have everyone together. Check out my sister Lisa's blog for lots more great pictures.
Today is such a random holiday. I get the day off but Alyssa has school and Lonnie has to work so we can't really go anywhere. So Aubrey and I headed to the paint store this AM and got paint to start painting our living room. I made quite a bit of progress and Lonnie helped after dinner. I will take pictures after it is done. The picture above is the play area at the paint store - Aubrey calls it her office.

7 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I love the pic of Aubrey in the car!!!

Lisa said...

Very nice layout. Please tell me where you are getting your stuff. Love the picture with Aubrey in her office. Too cute.

Mommy Lion said...

I was just thinking about you and paint! Too funny. I was thinking I need some motivation to make some paint changes around here! Sure wish you were closer . . . Mark won't help me paint!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to paint with you....crazy, but it is something that I really like to do! I can't wait to see your pics!

Christina said...

Wanna go across the street and paint a bedroom????? ;)

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

What a darling picture of Aubrey! She is such a crack-up :)
I'm anxious to see your new paint job.