#1 - Today is my Grandma's 80th birthday. We got to celebrate with her this past weekend which was a lot of fun. I love you Grandma and love that you are so much closer now so you can be such a part of our everyday lives! The picture above is (I think) the first picture of Grandma and I together a little bit after I was born and then the other picture is from this past weekend. Happy Birthday!#3 - I know you are thinking whose else birthday could it be?? No more birthdays though but the third special thing is that this is my 100th blog entry since I started this a few months ago. Geez...that seems like a lot of typing. Are you getting tired of the random stories?? Okay, so since today is a pretty cool day then I would love for you to leave a comment and say HI! It's easy and I would love to hear from you.
9 comments:
Wow - between birthdays and blogs that is a lot of numbers. Happy birthday to the two special grandma's and way to go Cheryl. I love checking in and seeing what's up. It seems like ages since I've talked to you. One week left. Yee haw!
Wow Cheryl, you have some good genes to look forward to! You're grandma does not look 80 years old!! I work with you every day but have to catch up with your life on here! Love it!
I love that some of your blog stalkers have left messages today! *wink* Blogging has been such a awesome way of keeping up with you! I miss those everyday talks at work, so it's nice to check out your blog everyday and find out at least a snippet of what we would be talking about at work any given day! *smile*
Great layout about Grandma. Congrats on your 100th post. I think I am very close.
I love that picture of you and your grandma - then and now! I need to hand my blog back over to Lisa for some decorating... (I am nowhere close to 100!!) =D
I am impressed with your creativity and persistence with the blog. I love keeping up with your lives, watching the girls grow, and feeling a little closer to you guys.
Yet another reason why this proves that you really are the blogging queen!
Great pics of the grandmas. Great that you can celebrate such wonderful ladies in your lives. Hope you have many more celebrations and blogs.
100 awesome blogs...WOW!!! You are the blog queen. I am at # 3:)
Your Grandma looks so good, 80 yrs old no way!!!
Post a Comment