Friday, October 10, 2008

Playing School

As soon as Alyssa walked in the door from school today she asked Aubrey if she would like to play school. Alyssa is the teacher and Aubrey is her student. Alyssa has everything all planned out from PE, writing, calendar, recess, snack and coloring. Aubrey just loves it! I love it because it entertains both of them without me.

I have been wanting to scrapbook lately but don't really want to get all my stuff out so I had a light bulb moment the other day (doesn't happen too often) that I could just create scrapbook pages in Photoshop and post them on my blog. I love playing around with all the digital kits. Let me know what you think...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbook page....It looks great...I love light bulb moments!!!
I have some pre-shcool stuff for Aubrey... I will bring it to the soccer game.

Jessica R

Michelle said...

The page looks great. I like how the swirls go over the page. Looks like the girls are having a great time.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

The page and pictures look great! The girls look like they are having fun. I'm sure Alyssa makes a great teacher.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! Love catching up on what your girls are doing. They're so cute!

Lisa said...

Love the page. Can you email me and let me know where you got the paper.

Brandi said...

I like it...jealous as usual...:~)

Anonymous said...

That looks so good. I have never tried digital scrapbooking, looks like it could be fun.

Christina said...

Wishing I was so creative - or had time to be. :)