Friday, October 17, 2008

Pickin' Pumpkins



The girls I went to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. The weather was perfect and there were only a few other people at the pumpkin patch. We had a great time and the girls were so cooperative for taking pictures today! I have to say though that it was weird to just have the three of us. I love having Michelle (and girls), or Lisa and Christy (and kids) along for our adventure.

p.s. Just want to say thank you to all of you who leave such nice comments. I love reading them and being able to keep in such close contact with you.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Beautiful...
the girls...
the setting...
the pictures...
the display...
JEALOUS!!! :~}

Lisa said...

I love the layouts. It was so beautiful yesterday. I'm jealous of cooperative children.

Christina said...

When do you find the time? I can't even remember to bring my camera.

Anonymous said...

I think going to the pumkins patch is an ageless and timeless Fall tradition. I am gald you guys had fun! Thanks for the invite for last night. Jason and I were out ALL day running errands and grocery shopping. We didn't get home until about six! Hope you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I think going to the pumkins patch is an ageless and timeless Fall tradition. I am gald you guys had fun! Thanks for the invite for last night. Jason and I were out ALL day running errands and grocery shopping. We didn't get home until about six! Hope you had a good time.

busymomof4 said...

Love the layout. Glad you all had fun. Our preschool class gets to go on Monday, we'll see if any of them are as cooperative as yours are. :')

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I bet it did seem strange being at the pumpkin patch by yourselves. We went to a HUGE pumpkin patch in Bend yesterday. Your pictures are adorable.