Alyssa and Destiny had soccer pictures on Tuesday evening. They are such good friends. Aubrey found some lipstick in the toy box and thought she would try it out. I think she missed. Aubrey and I picked a few tomatoes this afternoon from our garden. It took them a lot longer to ripen this year but they were worth the wait..yum!
I can't believe you got that many tomatoes from your garden....we got a lot too, but not that many! So.....when are you going to make with them (hee-hee)?
3 comments:
WOW!! That is a lot of tomatoes. Glad Alyssa has such a nice friend.
I can't believe you got that many tomatoes from your garden....we got a lot too, but not that many! So.....when are you going to make with them (hee-hee)?
Now I see your tomatoes. I just didn't scroll down far enough. They are beautiful!!
Post a Comment