Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our weekend

My parents , Grandma , and Lauren came down to watch Alyssa's soccer game yesterday. We had a nice visit and the little girls had so much fun playing with sidewalk chalk. They were out there all afternoon making chalk smoothies. We had to give everyone a bath before sending Lauren back home. Thanks again for coming to visit. We always enjoy the company.I took the girls down to the park this afternoon to try and take a few pictures of them in the leaves. The girls have been so cooperative for pictures lately! Fall pictures are some of favorite. I liked these and so I decided to make them my new banner at the top of my blog.

9 comments:

Christina said...

I love those fall pictures of the girls. They are beautiful! Nice layout too.

Brandi said...

Beautiful, you always do such a great job. I am proud of you. The pictures are great.

Lisa said...

To funny that we were posting the same thing at the same time. The fall pictures look great. I look forward to have two cooperative kids.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Your pictures are great!! Sorry I missed the soccer game. I did want to watch at least one.

Jessica said...

Fall is so beautiful and the girls are so cute!!! I love all the new pictures.

Michelle said...

I really like the pictures you took. They turned out really nice.

Anonymous said...

Love your new page and your girls are so pretty! I don't think I have any pictures of Shalyn with her eyes open when she was little. You're lucky!!

Mommy Lion said...

SOOOOO missing this time of year with all of you! Leaves, pictures, costumes, pictures, pumpkin patch, pictures! *wink*
Those girls sure know how to strike a pose. . . bring them along when you come. Little Pumpkin could use a lesson or two, or three . . . how much vacation do you get!?! Anyway, love the new page elements . . . i really need to figure out where you're getting your fun stuff! Mine looks so boring now! *smile*

Anonymous said...

I absolutley LOVE the pictures of the girls. They are both very photogenic and the colors of the trees and lighting of the day made the pictures beautiful too....and maybe the camera operator had something to do with it too!