Alyssa has been coming home many nights with all these cute little sayings/songs that she has learned from her teacher. They just crack me up! After bath last night I had her do a few of them. A lot of them are things I remember learning about her age but have forgotten.
9 comments:
I love it when they do those fun things. Chels does that one too!
Way to cute. I totally remember doing that stuff.
WOW, I was behind on your blog! So much going on. Uh, I think you had a few more than just a few tomatoes! It's so fun to read about your happenings, makes me feel like we are kind of boring! *wink*
That was great--Heather and I just cracked up. That's why we teach them all that fun stuff. They are just little cute sponges...
Jason
WOW! Alyssa does some of those better than me....I am still laughing.......Thanks Alyssa, for making my day!
Very cute. Emma loves to do "Hi my name is chubby."
Very cute, Alyssa. You did that so well. Will you do that for me next time I see you?
It took me two times to figure it out, but the second time grandma and I laughed. Very creative, and of course cute. Keep up the funny stuff, we love to laugh.
I am glad its going on at your home too...Destinys love all the little songs and sayings also...
Very funny stuff!!!:o)
Jessica R
Post a Comment