Monday, October 20, 2008

Grocery Shopping

I know that is sort of a weird title but I had the best trip to the grocery store today. I picked Aubrey up and then headed to the store for a few things. Most trips to the store with Aubrey mean she will run from me at some point and be in and out of the cart many times. Today though I let her bring her MP3 player into the store and listen to it as long as she sat in the cart. It totally worked!! She sat in the cart and listened to her music the whole shopping trip and barely made a peep besides some singing. Thank you again Michelle for hooking her up with all the great songs! After shopping we headed home and she slept the whole way home still listening to her music.We got to watch a volleyball game today that Michelle coaches. It didn't take Tori and Aubrey very long to find the concession stand and get some candy. It was fun to watch. She is a great coach!

5 comments:

Christina said...

I need to try that trick when I go to the grocery store.

Looked like the girls had fun at the game.

Jessica said...

I love a GOOD trip to the grocery store. I went to Roseburg yesterday and Jacob was a little bored good but bored. I will try to remember the MP3 player next trip I think he would like that.

It looks like it was the first volleyball game in the new gym how fun!!!

Lisa said...

What a great idea with the music. I may have to try that one. I HATE grocery shopping.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the nice words. I am all for mp3 players.

Anonymous said...

aubrey that looks like you like your mp3 player :)