Thursday, October 16, 2008

Painting Project


A new color of paint on the walls can make the whole room look so much different. I had painted a small part of the wall while Lonnie was hunting and then we decided to paint the whole room the darker brown color. I worked all day on Monday, Tuesday until 11:00p and then finished up last night. (Lonnie did help some too) Once I start a project like this I really want to get it done because the mess while painting was driving me crazy. Now that it is all done and everything is put back in its place we love it.

8 comments:

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I love the new color of your living room. It really looks great! The finished picture could be in a magazine. I,too, hate the mess while painting but it always looks great when it is finished.

Michelle said...

Looks really good. I like the photo arrangement on the wall by the door. Looks great on the brown paint. I'm sure it feels great to be done.

Jessica said...

It looks great!!! I love the new paint color. It makes me want to paint.

Lisa said...

It looks great. I've been wanting to see it so I'm glad you put the pictures on the blog.

Mommy Lion said...

Love it!!! So, when's your flight down!?!? You wanted warmer weather, right?! Oh, and bring some scrap supplies . . . I have a few years to catch up on. *wink*

Christina said...

Love the dark brown. Reminds me of some painting we've recently done.

Anonymous said...

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Looking good! (ask Alyssa for the live version)

Brandi said...

I really like it!!