We took six little girls to see High School Musical 3 tonight. They all loved it as you can tell by the two thumbs up Aubrey is giving when Michelle asked her if she liked it. The movie theater was full of Mom's and little girls (and a few boys).
Do you hear that?? Neither do I. Michelle (thank you) loaded over 100 songs onto each of the girls' MP3 players. They have been listening to them a ton! Even at breakfast yesterday morning I realized how quiet it was because they both had on their headphones listening to music.
This is the girls watching their magic rocks grow. Thanks Betsy for sending the girls a special package. They had lots of fun watching them grow. I was not as good as Lisa about taking pictures as they grew though. It has been a busy week and I our keyboard broke yesterday so I was so happy to find an old one in the garage tonight. How was I going to leave all my blogging friends comments without a keyboard??
Wow ~ you guys are brave! That's a lot of screaming girls. Love the MP3 players at breakfast. *smile* But most importantly SO glad your keyboard is replaced!!! *wink*
Whew! You might have had to resort to buying a new keyboard. I am so glad that Lindsey and Oliva got to go with your clan of girls. It looked like a lot of fun!!
PS you are a REALLY good guesser, I wanted to call you that night we found out, but Jason was on the phone for hours calling friends and family....I didn't want to call too late!
After the video from Michelle's blog and your pictures it's clear the girls loved HSM3. Lauren doesn't even know about it. Glad to hear you found another keyboard. I would have missed your comment.
7 comments:
Such a fun night. I love the picture of the girls with their music. What did we do before mp3 players?
HSM3 Look like fun!!! I am sure that is what I will be doing next weekend. This weekend is to busy.
I am happy to see that you have another keyboard :o)
The boys finally asked if they'd get to see HSM3 tonight about 10:00. Guess they aren't quite as excited as the girls.
Wow ~ you guys are brave! That's a lot of screaming girls. Love the MP3 players at breakfast. *smile* But most importantly SO glad your keyboard is replaced!!! *wink*
Whew! You might have had to resort to buying a new keyboard. I am so glad that Lindsey and Oliva got to go with your clan of girls. It looked like a lot of fun!!
PS you are a REALLY good guesser, I wanted to call you that night we found out, but Jason was on the phone for hours calling friends and family....I didn't want to call too late!
After the video from Michelle's blog and your pictures it's clear the girls loved HSM3. Lauren doesn't even know about it. Glad to hear you found another keyboard. I would have missed your comment.
Wow, you are brave taking all 6 girls to the movies, but it looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment