After painting the living room last Monday (and Tues, Wed) Lonnie, Alyssa, and I were talking about painting Alyssa's room. Well there is no time like the present so Friday afternoon Alyssa and I picked out a new bedspread and paint for her walls. She definitely knew what she wanted! The yellow in her room was looking pretty bad since we did that for her before she was 2! It was time for a change. After lots of patching with the help of Lonnie I got the room painted and put back together yesterday. It was an all day project but she loved it! I will sew her curtains this week. It is a little more grown up than the butterflies and flowers she had in there before, though I don't like to admit that my little girl is growing up! I think I am done painting for a couple of weeks.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Painting Project - part 2
After painting the living room last Monday (and Tues, Wed) Lonnie, Alyssa, and I were talking about painting Alyssa's room. Well there is no time like the present so Friday afternoon Alyssa and I picked out a new bedspread and paint for her walls. She definitely knew what she wanted! The yellow in her room was looking pretty bad since we did that for her before she was 2! It was time for a change. After lots of patching with the help of Lonnie I got the room painted and put back together yesterday. It was an all day project but she loved it! I will sew her curtains this week. It is a little more grown up than the butterflies and flowers she had in there before, though I don't like to admit that my little girl is growing up! I think I am done painting for a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Nicely done..
I have some walls that need painting, would you like to do them?
It looks great. I love the new color. Nice pick Alyssa.
Love the color.....she is sitting so sweetly on that bed too! I bet she is just loving it!
We really like your choice of colors for both rooms. The blue is certainly more grown up, but looks great. We have some walls that could use your help. Got any extra time?
Great choice. It is fun to change things up every once in awhile.
Lookin good. You could just move your projects on up to my house. I'm sure there are some walls here if you are looking for more.
Alyssa'a room looks great. I love the color.
We finally painted Shalyn's room after she moved out and I think she had about 5 different coats! Wait till Alyssa wants to do it herself!! Yes, she's growing up! Love both of the rooms that you painted, looks good!
For a couple of weeks!?!? lol
The offer still stands to come paint here just in case you start having some withdrawals! *wink*
It was good chatting with you on the phone yesterday too! Blogging is great, but hearing your voice is always nice! *smile*
I did not realize the girls have their own room now.
Post a Comment