Saturday, October 4, 2008

Feels like fall

This is the first weekend it has felt like fall because of the cool, rainy weather. I got out all of my fall decorations this past week. I love all the colors of this season.
We had a few sprinkles during Alyssa's soccer game this morning. Thankfully though it didn't rain too hard and the kids were wet but not miserable. They all played really good.
Alyssa is holding up five fingers for me since that is how many goals she made today. I was so proud of her! Their team won 8-2 today. They play so much better when they don't have the 9a game. I just don't think they are awake that early.
Aubrey and all the other younger siblings of Alyssa's team. Aubrey likes soccer games/practice just because she gets to play with all these kids. Today the challenge was keeping them out of the mud!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Alyssa. I agree that fall is in the air.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Your mantel is beautiful!! What great colors.
I should have been at Alyssa'a game to see her score. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

I love yoru fall decor! Fall is my very favorite season, and I for one LOVED this weekend's weather. Are the games at Millsite?

Anonymous said...

The younger sibling are loving soccer this fall.
I love all your fall decortions.
Jessica R

Alyssa you rock at soccer!!! Love Destiny