18
I had today off of work and it was nice to get a lot accomplished. Aubrey was great while I worked on things for Alyssa's party. She even decided at 11 o'clock this morning that she would really like to take a bath. I ran her a bubble bath and she played in the bathtub for an hour! Oh to be able to just play in the tub for an hour in the middle of the day... This afternoon we also had Alyssa's class party. One more day of school and then they on are Christmas break. Of course if it keeps snowing they may not have school tomorrow.
8 comments:
The girls look great in the dress up clothes. Hopefully the weather stays ok so that everyone can make it this weekend to both events. You have put so much work into this weekend. You are awesome.
Geez, you need to come back to work so you can have a break! Hope Alyssa has a wonderful birthday tomorrow. Have fun with those gingerbread houses!!
Well the snow stayed so no school. I would love to sit in a bath for an hour any time of the day.
I look forward to the day I can leave Little Pumpkin in the bathtub unattended! *smile*
Glad things went so smooth. I'm anxious to see pics from the gingerbread houses tonight! What a fun idea.
Did Alyssa have school today? My boys didn't have any school this week and I only worked yesterday - with a 2 hour late start. We'll see if they get their holiday parties after the New Year.
Is Alyssa asking for snow for her birthday?
I told you so....I just new there would today would be a snow day. When I got up early this morning to peek out the window, I was kinda dissapointed....after all I was looking forward to the reveal of Secret Santas,pj day, donut holes, and milk (sigh)!
What a cute picture of Aubrey in the bubbles. What a busy time for you with all the parties. I hope Alyssa really appreciates all you do. Looking forward to this afternoon. :)
Love the picture of Aubrey in the bath...so cute!
Post a Comment