Last December I did a December Daily Album. I did a scrapbook page for each day during the month of Dec. There is so many little things that happen throughout the month that this helps me focus on the little things of each day. Ali Edwards has done this for a couple of years and has inspired me to do it again this year. I am going to try and post my page each day...we'll see how that goes. I may have to play catch up here and there.You can see a beautifully decorated Christmas tree in my Dec 1st layout but this is the tree on Thanksgiving Day. Aubrey and I had to go check it out. My father in law spent most of a day up in the woods finding this beautiful noble Christmas tree for our family (and one for them too). Just wanted to say a huge thank you to him and let him know how much I appreciate our beautiful tree.
5 comments:
Love the layout. I'm giving it a try. We will see.
Great idea! I wish you luck on completing the quest!
Love the layout.
I love the idea and will look forward to reading each one and seeing the pictures. I love your tree. What a fun and busy time of year.
Good idea, great layout, love the pictures, you are amazing!!!
Post a Comment